VA Supportive Housing

The HUD-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (HUD-VASH) program combines Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) rental assistance for homeless veterans with case management and clinical services provided by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). VA provides these services for participating veterans at VA medical centers (VAMCs) and community-based outreach clinics.

Who is Eligible for the Program?

Participants must be homeless veterans and working with the local VA.

How Do I Apply?

Participants who wish to receive a HUD-VASH voucher must be referred to the Albuquerque Housing Authority by the Department of Veterans Affairs. For more information, or to inquire about eligibility for this program, contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at 505.265.1711 or 800.465.8262 or on the local VA website.

Albuquerque VA Website